Technology Applications and their use in Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
Speaker | Roger Gimbel, EDP | President | Gimbel & Associates
Speaker | Gail Gimbel | Gimbel & Associates
14 Jun, 2012 | 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Research shows that multi-channel campaigns can deliver significant increases in response rates as compared to their single-medium only counterparts. In addition, multi-channel marketing campaigns can also generate loyalty, retention and repeat business. However, selecting and using the right applications, tools and technology can go a long way to turning your multi-channel campaign into a success, rather than a disappointment. Join us for a detailed case study including the planning, technologies used, and measurable results from a multi-channel marketing campaign.
● Understand how to show real ROI and metrics from multi-channel campaigns.
● How to execute and build a multi-channel campaign.
● The benefits of building a multi-channel campaign for your customers.
● How important the correct technology is to be able to execute a multi-channel campaign.
● Why it’s so important to have a business and marketing plan as the foundation for using multi-channel marketing and cross media campaigns.